Monday, December 20, 2010

Blogs of interest


I am not only a lover of writing my blogs, I am also a lover of reading great blogs. I subscribe to so many blogs and really enjoy every writer that I read. Today, I wanted to give you a few blogs I enjoy that are aimed at family.

Here are two that I enjoy and a brief synopsis of what might happen there!


This blog is created by a group of mamas who tell it like it is, endorse great products/toys/books for moms, and add in just enough humor to make it fantastic. I highly recommend this blog. I am also a subscriber to their newsletter. They always have fantastic giveaways too!



This blog is written by a woman who writes about being newly married, she has been married since September of 2007, and writes about crafts, recipes, etc... I love her writing and her blog.


If you have blogs that you think are great and want to share, email them to me at ericalewisms@hotmail.com and I will look them over and possibly put them in my blog roll for others to enjoy.

Have a great day and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment