Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Take a look, its in a book!

Today I wanted to give you a suggestion for something to put under the tree for the little ones. The book I recommend today is "The Family Book" by Todd Parr. It is extremely great for the little ones as the colors are bright and cheerful and the pictures are funny but more importantly it does not treat the family like cookie cutters. This book includes step siblings, step parents, being adopted, and even two moms or two dads. There are so many types of families out there now and this concept book can help your child to understand their individual situation as well as their peers.

If you want this book, it will cost you $6.99 retail, however, I am giving one copy away to a follower of my blog that will be chosen at random. If you should win and don't want your copy, please either give it to a child in your life or let me know and I will pick a new winner!

The only stipulation is that you MUST be a follower of my blog to win this book. If you aren't a follower and would like to be, simply click FOLLOW on the right side of my blog! Thanks ahead of time!

Being a follower of my blog enters you into a drawing for this book taking place on December 22nd. All followers need to be following by 12-22 at 12:00 AM. Thanks for reading and here are the specifics on the book:

Ages: 4-8
Pages: 32

Have a lovely day and Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment