Thursday, December 9, 2010

Volunteers? Anyone?


Today I found a website I just had to share with you. It is THE VOLUNTEER FAMILY

Volunteering as a family can help you build unity and intimacy in your family as well as the multiple benefits to your own mental well being when you give back. This also teaches your children by example to give from their abundance and be a great steward of what they have been given. Whether that is the family finances, time, or talents...it is always good to know how you can help others.

This organization runs a website where you can volunteer as a family. They list ideas for families as well as tons of organizations all over the U.S. where they need families to volunteer. In my area, I found 14 opportunities just in my little neighborhood. I hope that you will stop in and see if there is anything your family can do!



No comments:

Post a Comment