Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Far Away Family


The idea of "far away family" is close to my heart as I am over 2,000 miles away from any of my family members. This creates opportunities to be creative and do things that are technologically advanced to be a part of their lives. For example, I am going to be skyping on Christmas Morning to see my nephew open his Christmas gifts. Another thing I ran into this holiday season that makes a lot of sense was this item from Hallmark.


You can add your voice to every single page so that your little one that you love can hear your voice any time they want to!

Titles that are available are:

The Night Before Christmas
Frosty The Snowman
The Very First Christmas
All the Ways I love You
My Little Princess
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Bright and Beautiful
Guess How Much I Love You
Counting Kisses
On the Night You Were Born
I love you Grandma
My Grandpa and Me
We're Not Scared of Anything
Hey, Diddle, Diddle
and...
Thank You God for everything

With 15 titles, there are lots of option for everyone on your list this year. I highly recommend this for family members who are far away and want that connection! Have a lovely holiday and God bless you, near and far!

No comments:

Post a Comment