Monday, July 26, 2010

Family Friday 7/23/2010

Hey everyone, I wanted to share a great resource with you all today. I recently signed up on this site for FREE to make a calendar where Anthony and I could share our appointments with each other and keep commitments easily seen. I love this site and recommend it to you. You can sign up every family member with a different color and you can ask that reminders be sent to the adult's cell phones throughout the day. This keeps the calendar free from clutter and also keeps us where we are supposed to be. They also have a section where you can make a shopping list and have it sent to your cell which means no more forgetting the sheet of paper at home. There are numerous resources on this site and I highly recommend it.

Go HERE to sign up and get organized in YOUR family!

No comments:

Post a Comment