The questions are...
Imagine that you are looking for a therapist/counselor. I would like to know the following things from you if you indeed were looking for a therapist...
1. How would you find a therapist in your area? (would you go online, ask a friend, etc...)
2. What is most important to you when looking for a therapist?
3. What would make you feel comfortable in a therapist's office?
4. Would you use a therapist if you heard about them from your general doctor or a trusted professional?
5. Does a free consultation session appeal to you when trying out a therapist? (this is a 50 minute free consultation to meet the therapist and talk with them to see if it is a fit)
Thank you ahead of time for your input and I really appreciate it!
Have a lovely Tuesday!