Monday, July 26, 2010

Mental Health Monday 7/19/2010

Today I decided to talk about something we all tend to understand, movies. There are so many movies out there that depict mental illness that I thought it might be fun here and there for me to review some of those movies and let you know what is out there to watch that might help you see these illnesses in action.

Today's topic is going to be obsessive-compulsive disorder or OCD. We talked about this a few weeks ago because people do not recognize it and over self-diagnose it. I decided I would attach on a little film clip of "As good as it gets" so you can see it in action. Please rent this movie if you haven't seen it and are interested in the topic. I highly recommend it. It is a great movie!

Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment